The relationship between the representative of Miacosmeticslatvia.lv - the company SIA Open Space Jurmala - and the buyer is regulated by the general terms and conditions drawn up by SIA Open Space Jurmala and the legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
Terms and conditions drawn up by SIA Open Space Jurmala: 1. The order is executed by a person who makes a purchase in the online store Miacosmeticslatvia.lv (hereinafter - the Buyer) and a representative of Miacosmeticslatvia.lv, i.e. company SIA "Open Space Jurmala" (hereinafter - the Seller). Placing an order on the website www.Miacosmeticslatvia.lv is comparable to concluding a purchase and sale agreement.
1.1. Placing an order
Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, invoices are sent to e-mail and the product is reserved automatically. The buyer places the order electronically by adding the product to the virtual shopping cart. The order is placed when the Buyer selects the Confirm order function. The Seller sends the Buyer an automatic invoice for the placed order by e-mail and displays it on the screen. The invoice displayed on the screen is automatically saved. When filling the order, we recommend that you be careful to avoid inaccuracies in the information provided and to indicate the quantity of goods ordered. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of his order. If the customer does not withdraw his order within two working days, the order is automatically canceled.
1.2. Effective date of the order
The order takes effect from the moment when the respective amount for the purchase on the Miacosmeticslatvia.lv website enters the current account of SIA "Open Space Jurmala".
2. Price and Payment for the Product
The prices of the goods on the website www.Miacosmeticslatvia.lv are indicated in euros. All prices include 21% sales tax. The buyer pays for the goods in accordance with the invoice prepared by SIA "Open Space Jurmala". The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order and the invoice if the Buyer does not make the payment by the date specified in the invoice. The buyer pays for the goods by transferring money to the current account of SIA "Open Space Jurmala" in the specified bank.
3. Product delivery term
Product delivery time, if the product is in stock, is about 1-2 working days. The delivery period is counted from the moment the contract enters into force, i. payment for the purchase has been received (clause 1.2.). Goods by individual order, when the product is not in stock at the time of ordering, are delivered within 30 days. Important! To specify the delivery time of the product "By order", write the product code and question to Open Space Jurmala92@inbox.lv. The seller is not responsible for the supplier's decision to never deliver a certain product again. If the transfer for the product is received by 15.30, the product is prepared for shipment the next working day and will be delivered approx. Within 24 hours. If the order is placed on a Saturday or Sunday, we will send the item to the courier on Monday and the customer will receive it on Tuesday. A courier representative will call you and inform you about the delivery time of the order. If the Buyer does not answer the call or is not at home, then the order will be handed over for storage. The Buyer is responsible for the delay in delivery of the goods due to an incorrect or unclear address. The product is handed over to the Buyer together with the invoice in one copy. And the bill of lading on which the Buyer needs to sign. Before signing, we recommend that the Buyer check the packaging and quantity of goods. If the packaging or product was damaged during transport, it is returned and replaced with new, undamaged goods in undamaged packaging. Claims for packaging and quantity of goods submitted later are not considered.
4. Return of the product and cancellation of the order The Buyer has the right to exchange the received product for another equivalent product or return it within 14 days, if it does not meet the needs of the Buyer. The Buyer returns the product by notifying the Seller in advance. The product packaging and the product itself must not be damaged. If the returned product is damaged and the cause of the damage is not related to the activities of SIA "Open Space Jurmala", as well as if the product was used for an unintended purpose of the product, SIA "Open Space Jurmala" has the right to claim compensation for damage to the product. If the Buyer does not agree with the amount of compensation, he has the right to request an independent examination. The services of an expert shall be paid for by the party whose opinion proved to be unfounded. If the goods are returned and transport costs have not been paid before, then according to the price list, transport costs are deducted from the value of the returned goods.
5. Warranty and product return
When selling the goods to the Buyer, the Seller is responsible for the compliance of the goods with the terms of the contract, which manifests itself within two years after the delivery of the goods to the buyer. It is presumed that the non-conformity of the goods with the terms of the contract, which becomes apparent within six months after delivery of the goods to the consumer, already existed at the time of delivery, unless such presumption is contrary to the nature of the goods or defects. Warranty conditions are attached to each product covered by the warranty. The Manufacturer shall not be liable: a) for a product damaged by the Buyer; (b) damage / defects resulting from unintended use of the product; (c) damage / defects that occur if the product is not serviced in accordance with the operating instructions. It is necessary to report non-compliance of the product by e-mail - Open Space Jurmala92@inbox.lv or by phone 27033686. In case the product does not meet the requirements, the Buyer has the right to replace the product with a product that meets the requirements and has no defects, or refuse from order and return the product.
The amount paid for the returned goods is transferred back to the Buyers to his bank account within 7 - 14 days from the receipt of the goods. If the Buyer used the product even after the defect was established, then the Buyer's claims are not taken into account.
The warranty is void if:
- you have tried to repair the damage yourself;
- the damage was caused by intentional action;
- damage caused by a natural disaster (flood, storm, fire, etc.);
- the damage was caused by a foreign body (dust, liquid) entering the product;
- you have used non-standard power supplies, accessories or spare parts for the product;
- damage to the product occurred at the time of delivery, which you did not notify immediately after receiving the product.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal and return of goods, please note that:
◦You can test the product, but you must not use it;
◦ the product must be returned in undamaged, uncontaminated original packaging;
◦ the returned product must be in its complete set;
We remind you that in cases when the consumer makes a purchase in the store "Mia Cosmetics" (permanent point of sale Vaļņu Street 37, LV-1050, Riga), then the consumer does not have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal because when buying a product the customer of the store has the right and all opportunities to get acquainted and fully inspect the selected product before making a purchase. A purchase made in the Mia Cosmetics store does not count as a distance contract, but a contract concluded at a permanent location and point of sale of a retail company (store).
The online store www.Miacosmeticslatvia.lv reserves the right to refuse to exercise the buyer's right of withdrawal or to charge a compensation fee in cases where the seals of the product are damaged, traces of negligent use, such as scratches and similar defects are visible.
6. Confidentiality and other conditions
The Seller has no right to distribute the Buyer's data. The Seller does not disclose information about the Buyer to other persons, and the Buyer has the right to request the deletion of his data from the Seller's database.
7. Other conditions:
Miacosmeticslatvia.lv rules are the same for all customers. Apart from the general terms and conditions drawn up by SIA Open Space Jurmala, both parties - both the Buyer and the Seller - are protected by the laws of the Republic of Latvia. The buyer's rights are protected by the Consumer Rights Protection Center. In case of conflict with SIA clients, SIA Open Space Jurmala resolves in a peaceful and friendly way - through negotiations. However, if the parties are unable to find a suitable solution, both parties have the right to contact the relevant authorities.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, please consider the following suggestions:
inspection, but do not use the product;
preserves and does not damage the original packaging and equipment of the product (sealed plastic packaging can be carefully opened with scissors);
are goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned: hygiene goods (such as epilators and toilets, etc.).
the received goods must be returned together with the Refusal Form.
8. Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the following e-mail address - email@example.com or please submit a complaint in writing by sending it to the following address: Jurmala, Dubultu prospekts 4 - 1, LV-2015
The complaint will be considered within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the submitted complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with the recognition of the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
1. Name, surname, contact information;
2. The date of submission of the application
3. The nature of the dispute, the claims and their grounds.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution: